Gravity is a brand new approach to Application Lifecycle and Workflow Management and is targeted especially at software developers, IT executives and Business analysts, who will benefit from using Gravity to a great extent and within a very short period of time with several extremely useful functionality.
Gravity Business Benefits
What makes Gravity unique?
Several features make Remain Software solution different from other workflow management products.
- Service Oriented Architecture,
- Multi-Platform Framework (IBM Power Systems, Windows, Unix, MAC and/or Linux platforms),
- State-of-the-art technology (as Eclipse, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), OSGI, Multi-platform (Java) and Multi Data base),
- Improved security with authorization and authentication,
- Database independence and extensibility (20 supported relational databases, like DB2, MySQL, Oracle, Microsoft SQL, etc. and other databases on request),
- Personalization functionality,
- Methodology independence (AGILE, Scrum, Waterfall, XP, etc.).
Software Change Management on IBM i platform & Gravity synergy
Remain Software customers who currently use their Software Change Management solution TD/OMS can also benefit from using Gravity. Utilizing Work Management, it is easy to make a connection between the Gravity Work Document and the TD/OMS Request and Fix. Within Gravity a very granular document structure can be created so that TD/OMS will be enriched with options to create Projects, Releases, User Stories and other types of documents before work is promoted to TD/OMS fixes. When TD/OMS fixes are completed, a message will be send back to Gravity.
Gravity Work Management module can also be used to create required documents, and launch a preliminary process before the actual development starts. After TD/OMS processing is finished, the workflow can be completed in Gravity which enables complete, full-circle Enterprise Change Management.
Users will quickly notice how workflow management functionality combined with TD/OMS can significantly improve software development process quality.